Monday, October 26, 2009

Life

is good. And life is busy...

Today, though, I have a little break because I don't have to teach my handbell class. It's parent/teacher meetings or something like that. I am considering returning to my toasty warm bed for another hour or two of much needed sleep.

My desk is a disaster - and I would like you to know that most of the mess isn't mine. It belongs to my children who have been doing homework here.  I need a house elf...

The cookbook needs to be submitted today. I need one signature and then I can check that little job off my list. Hopefully, I'll get that tonight at pickup.  The recipes are phenomenal. I can't wait to try some of them - and I don't cook!!  If you want a copy of the cookbook, please let me know!  They are $5 and support the band. Any pre-orders are gladly accepted...

We only have a couple more weeks of marching season left. Swimming starts right after that, but that's only for an hour after school... We'll gain some much needed time at home - time for homework, time to get some bedrooms cleaned up, and time to be home as a family.

Tonight I have bells. I get to tell them how proud I am of each and every one of them for ringing so beautifully yesterday. They rang the piece perfectly. I got goosebumps...  I still get goosebumps when I think about it... 

No comments: