Friday, April 06, 2007

Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Airplane - it's quick. In my world, time is money. I hate to waste time driving for hours and hours to get somewhere. I'd rather spend a little more cash and arrive quicker, rested, and ready to go. Mr. tells me that sometimes it takes just as long to fly, but I'd still rather fly.

Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
YES!! I met Daisy, Flip Flop, Melli, and Beckie. They are wonderful!!

Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Huh? When am I not?

Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Stephanie Plum from the Janet Evanovich series... She's a trip!

Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see _______________.
Hmm... Okay... I've got one. I hope to see my children graduate from the colleges of their choice and have long and happy lives with people they love.

3 comments:

Melli said...

WOW! I said Stephanie Plum too! Ha! And yep - meetin' up was a BLAST! We need to do it again! I really think we should have a tea party! :)

I'm sure you are GOING to see your dessert one day! It's a sweet thought!

Have a Happy Easter LB!

Anonymous said...

I liked the "Salad" comment!!
Seriously! When are we NOT tired?!?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I am a flyer too... for.sure. Hate.Driving.

Judy said...

Our appetizer and dessert were very similar. And, I like Stephanie Plum as well (just not as much as the ones I picked) ;-)