Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wordy Wednesday

Our garage door opener has seen a better day. It opened the door last night when I came home with LLB from her dance class. That was it. It will NOT close. It will NOT open. The chain does not move... Nothing.... Nada..... Zip.

It might be time for a new opener. I know we need a new panel on the door - something or someone rolled into it and didn't tell us. It's just dented.. not broken.. I hate it, but I can live with it.

I cannot live with a garage door opener that doesn't open...

I took a picture of it, but I can't find the cable for the camera... I'll post it later - if and when I find that cable.

UPDATE: Grandpa Bug fixed the opener. The chain had fallen off the thingy... I'm so technical, I can't stand it! The opener works. The door goes up and down. Life is very very good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ours opens, it just wakes the whole street while doing so. i've tried oil and greese and wd40, but alas, nothing works...until summer hits...then it magically fixes...until fall.

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- http://www.daddydetective.com

Dixie said...

Well, that sucks.