Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Snicker... Snort

One of my children was supposed to get up and take a shower this morning because this child ran out of time last night.
The alarm rang at 6:30... It rang again at 6:40.
I did not hear the patter of feet going to the showers...
I went into the bedroom and found said child getting dressed. I said, "I thought you were going to take a shower this morning."
Said child says, "Oh... yeah..."
Said child then lifts an arm and sniffs a pit and says, "I don't smell that bad."

Deliver me...

5 comments:

Dixie said...

teeheehee That's funny!

Leanne said...

Oh I can relate! My girl looks in the mirror and says "I'll just wear a headband or something."

OY!!!

Susan said...

Gotta love that....being in a house full of boys, I know I've had similar experiences.

:-) Susan

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Understandable!! They will learn sometime! Hopefully..SAndy

Anonymous said...

LOL! Now how can you fight logic like that ;-)