Friday, April 13, 2007

You Question Me?

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1.) Can money buy happiness?
No, but it sure would help.

2.) Did you know that Mr. Bug was THE Bug when you first met him?
Actually, I thought he was married for the first 6 months I knew him. We met at a company softball game - he was sitting on the bench. I thought he was a very sweet guy. All the other guys were married, so I figured he was, too! HA! He asked me out on my birthday and he's actually my favorite present. I certainly won't be re-gifting him.

3.) Any regrets in your life so far?
Only that we didn't move here sooner.

4.) What's the sexiest part of a man's anatomy?
His smile and his laugh...

5.) What celebrity spends the most time in your bed? (In terms of dreams, of course!)
Hmmm.... I dunno... I don't really think about celebrities like that. I guess Johnny Depp - I'll go for the bad boy. Heck I - Snow White, married Darth Vader...

8 comments:

Uisce said...

I think you're so right about the smile and laugh. In fact, the thing that attracts me most to a certain someone is how she smiles at me, but moreso how she laughs at the funny things I say. she feeds my inner clown. maybe someone should tell her to stop! :)

Katherine said...

Oh what fun! I'll do it! I love that Mr. Bug is your favorite present and you won't be re-gifting him. Too bad Hollywood doesn't think that way.

craziequeen said...

ooh ooh - interview me!!

:-)

cq

Clearlykels said...

Still love that story. The Snow White and Darth Vader story. Have fun this weekend!!!

Melli said...

Ohhhh I just got 5 questions from Susan yesterday - I'm working on the answers! You got some good questions -- who asked them?

Le Butterfly said...

HI

Interview me

simonesbutterfly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

When I was single I was never in the habit of checking someone's hand for a ring. Luckily I never dated a married man, as far as I know.

Anonymous said...

Okay, now that is a fun idea! I wish I knew where you girls come up with this great stuff! If you have time I'd love to be interviewed :-)